One Direction translate: How to speak like a 'Directioner'
Consider yourself One Direction's biggest fan? We teamed up with the @1DTeamAu street team to find out everything you should know as a 'Directioner'.
12:0AM, Feb 3
Consider yourself One Direction's biggest fan? We teamed up with the @1DTeamAu street team to find out everythingyou should know as a 'Directioner'.
Things a 'Directioner' would know:
• One Direction are “amaZAYN, phenomeNIALL, fabuLOUIS, extraordinHARRY and brilLIAM!".
• "Vas Happenin" (coined by Zayn).
• Niall likes Nandos.
• In one of their video diaries Louis said he likes girls who eat carrots.
• As a kid Liam had a strange fear of spoons and he still has it now!
• Louis has two famous dance moves: 'Pat the dog and screw the light bulb' and 'Stop the traffic and let them through'.
• Larry Stylinson - Directioners are very big supporters of the bromances. Larry (Louis and Harry) is the most popular bromance.
• Vain - Zayn is vain.
• "No jimmy protested": In one of the video diaries, Louis was reading a book to himself and he randomly screamed out "no jimmy protested!".
• During an interview the boys randomly decided to change their names to another name that rhymes with their name.
o Louis: Hughy and Chop S
o Harry: Barry
o Zayn: Wayne
o Liam: Ian
o Niall: Kyle, Kitchen Tile and Nail File
• If Liam could be any type of food, he'd be a birthday cake because he could wait a year to be eaten.
• Mick Jagger could be Harry's dad. Or so he thinks.
• "Simple but effective" (coined by Harry).
• Louis is a very big fan of the shoesToms.
• Niall loves Justin Bieber.
• Liam loves turtles, but his own died.
• Directioners hold Simon Cowell responsible for creating One Direction, and originally called him "Uncle Simon". Then Simon tweeted that 'Uncle' sounded too old and that he'd rather 'Buncle' which is a mix of Uncle and Brother.
• Louis' mother calls him 'Boo Bear' and, as much as he hates it, the boys also call him it.
• 'Inbetweeners dance': The popular dance move forOne Directionwhich is also featured in theOne Thingmusic video.
Think we've missed something? Let us know in the comments below!
Dolly HQ Blog
Have you seen the posters in our current mag? Troye Sivan, Connor Franta, Benedict Cumberbatch, Justice Crew, Cody and Ali Simpson, and The Veronicas! Which posters do you want next edition? #posterlove
Oh hello, cover star @codysimpson... How's your GF? #gigihadid #codysimpson
News alert! Sydney was just hit with a freak hail storm. This is editor @lucyecousins's dog, #lucathebullterrier in the snow. She doesn't like it. Were you caught in the storm? #sydneystorm
Don't be fooled by their crazy yellow eyes - these custard-filled piggy buns are beyond AMAZE. Chief sub Ellie may or may not have attempted to eat all three while traveling in Hong Kong today. #ohsosweet #misspiggy
It's UNESCO World Book Day! You guys have our full permission to curl up in a blanket with a cup of tea in one hand and your favourite book in the other. Happy reading, loverrs. 📖
Worst date ever? McBusted feel your pain 😳 Catch our full chat on YouTube "dollyaus" at 4pm! #mcbustedmeat #dollycelebbites #datefails
Neil 😂 Oh @louist91, you crack us up.
Thanks for popping in for a visit @jenhawkins_, @didiercohen, @alexperry007 and @cheyennet! We can't wait for @ausnexttopmodel to start!! 💃🏻#AusNextTopModel #ANTM #TopModel