Since the Irish Prince of Pop joined Snapchat last week (username: niallhoran), we’ve been avidly checking our phones just waiting for another one of his ~Oscar-worthy~ updates. As expected they’ve all been worth the wait but if you’ve been one unlucky ones who hasn’t cottoned on to the fact Nialler is on Snappy then please enjoy this recap of what has been the most enjoyable week on Earth…
- When he first joined Niall gifted us with this smouldering selfie. That caption... tears of joy emoji... so Niall.
- He then caught public transport to meet friends just like the rest of us would and took a sneaky selfie to prove it. #TypicalNiall
- Because we hadn't had enough of Niall's Blue Steel face he gave us this on Easter surprise and TBH it was better than any amount of chocolate eggs.
- When Nialler then discovered Snapchat filters it really was a glorious time to be alive - two of our favourite things combined.
NIALL'S POSTED A NEW VIDEO USING THE DOG FILTER! pic.twitter.com/4xkXwGCUuW
- When he realised it could turn him into a cartoon character - too much.
NIALL AS JOHNNY BRAVO ON SNAPCHAT! pic.twitter.com/EFEmakDyBF
- He then showed off his Brit award collection, including the new addition. #ProudMoment
NIALL RECEIVED THE BRIT STATUE FOR BEST MUSIC VIDEO! pic.twitter.com/43yNnzaQ5K
- Apparently he loves watching John Wick. And has a spare iPhone just lying around under his coffee table.
- So much so he just had to make a video about it.
NIALL POSTED A NEW VIDEO WATCHING A TV-SHOW pic.twitter.com/wFUWJd3v92
Riveting stuff Nialler, keep up the good work.
Open Snapchat to check for new Niall update XX
Watch this: That creepy time One Direction wax figures came to Sydney