The DOLLY team are very sad to hear of the loss of the incredibly talented Cory Monteith.
We're sending all our love and thoughts to those who loved him - friends, family and fans.
When DOLLY chatted with Cory last year we quizzed him about what advice he'd give Finn as he graduated from High School....
"'Leap and the net will appear.' It's important not only for Finn, but for DOLLY readers as well, to take chances in order to realise their dreams."
Cory also spoke to us about his favourite scene in Season 3, saying:
"That final train scene it was such a heartbreaking moment to film, but it was so rewarding and such an incredible experience with Lea."
To celebrate Cory's life we thought we'd count down our favourite Cory moments.
Take a look below and let us know what your favourite Cory memory is.
- When the Glee cast, Cory and Lea Michele included, came to Australia and chatted with DOLLY.
- The first performance on Glee of ‘Don’t Stop Believing’.
- When Cory performed at the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards with Amber Riley, Jane Lynch, Tina Fey, Joel McHale, Jimmy Fallon, Chris Colfer, Jorge Garcia, and Nina Dobrev.
- When Cory's character Finn sang 'Just The Way You Are' to step-brother Kurt at their parents wedding.
- Finn and Rachel sing 'We've Got Tonight'.
Look out for each other and if you want to talk about it with someone please call Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800.
Related video: Cory Monteith's first song on Glee.