Want to know how Model Search winner and DOLLY ambassador Kirsty Thatcher keeps her skin in tip top shape? Read on as she spills her biggest skin secrets...
I'm religious about cleansing my skin! Twice a day morning and night I use Neutrogena extra gentle cleanser. At night I'll use Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser too because night time is the best time to repair your skin. If I have a really annoying pimple I use a Neutrogena blemish gel. Yep, I like to keep it all in the same brand and it's probably one of my favourite products in my beauty bag.
My biggest skin gripe is: I get oily breakouts when I forget to cleanse... which sounds gross! I guess it's a teen thing and I'm hoping that goes away soon!
When I'm travelling: I find it really annoying to carry around a big bottle of cleanser so instead I pack Neutrogena wipes which are really handy. You can carry them around in your bag for whenever you need them. I told you I'm religious about cleansing my skin!
Apart from my cleansers, my top 5 beauty prodz are:
1. Moroccan oil for my hair. My hair always feels shiner and healthier once I've used it, so I love that.
2. Pawpaw ointment for my lips. It sounds so daggy but I've used it forever. You can use it for anything I guess but it's great for dry lips, especially in winter.
3. KORA Organics Clay Purifying Mask is one that is really fun. I use it when I have friends over and we have a spa day.
4. I also love Bumble and bumble Mending Masque it's a treatment for your hair. It hydrates and repairs.
5. And last but not least, I have a Stila eye shadow palette with lots of pretty neutral colours which I LOVE.
Love Kirsty x