Fashion DIY: Twinkling heels
Blown all your cash on a great dress? Here's how to get a glam heels for next to nothing.
12:0AM, Oct 9
Blown all your cash on a great dress? Here's how to get a glam heels for next to nothing..
You will need:
• Heels we used Rubi Shoes heels, $49.95.
• Spray paint we used Dy-Mark Enamel Paint, $10.95 in silver.
• An assortment of adhesive gems we used Kaiser rhinestones ($4 per pack from Spotlight).
• Masking tape
1. Cut small pieces of masking tape and cover any parts of the shoes you don't want covered in paint. We taped the buckles and the bottoms of the heels.
2. Place some newspaper inside the shoes to protect them.
3. Start spray painting the shoes from the highest point and work your way down (top tip: Hold the can at an angle approximately 20cm away from the shoes).
4. Leave the paint to dry for an hour, then once dry, add a touch-up coat of paint if necessary.
5. Leave overnight until the shoes are completely dry.
6. Now the bedazzling begins! Play around with your gems to see which look works best. We kept it simple by sticking stones to the soles of the shoes.
7. Pair your heels with a great dress and dance the night away!
RELATED: Fashion DIY: Love heart elbow patch
The elbow patch is suddenly cool again. So rustle up some elbow grease and get busy!
Related video: Make-up masterclass with Napoleon Perdis
Dolly HQ Blog
Why Mum!? 😫😡😒
Soz friends, I don't trust you enough to click on that purple box with peeps around 😆
Those shorts tho 😍😍😍
🌟 Hey everybody! 🎤 Our awesome March issue featuring the babin' 5SOS boys is out NOW! 🌟
ZOMG. Selena's throwback is everything! ~swag~ on you Sel, ~swag~ on you. 😜
Shay Mitchell sitting on a mountain of pizza is literally all of us. 🍕🍕🍕
Loyal reader award goes to subscriber of three years @sachg_22 - we love you and this awesome pic you sent us! ❤️
Aria, girl, we gotta talk. Your outfits are almost always ~on point~ you're the kooky one and we applaud that. We didn't say anything that time you wore a skirt made of ties 👔. You were being stalked by A at the time and we've all been guilty of some bad fash choices. BUT now you come out wearing this purple sequined top and we're scared it's a cry for help. And confirmation there is a new A, because someone must have put you up to it.
Getting all dolled up for the weekend 💅🏻
❣ This weekend is your last chance to get your hands on our awesome Feb issue that comes with CUTE V-Day cards 💌 RG: @honestlyus.blog ❣