DOLLY Beautiful Malice May 2010 Competition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia except employees of the Promoter, and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this Promotion. There is two ways to enter this promotion. Via SMS and/or via MMS. Please note that entrants with a Virgin mobile, 3 Hutchison or Revolution Telecom mobile handset and Victorian residents will not be able to enter via MMS. They must enter via SMS mechanic.
- The promotion commences 12:01am AEST 05/05/2010 and entries close 11.59pm AEST 09/06/2010. The draw will take place at ACP Magazines Ltd, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 16/06/2010 at 10.00am. The winner will be contacted by telephone and in writing via the mobile number provided at the time of entering. At the time of winner notification, the winner will be asked to provide their address (mail) details in order for the prize to be delivered. The winners will be published on www.dolly.com.au [on [30/06/10].
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or legal guardian.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Multiple entries permitted provided each entry is submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. Entries will not be returned.
- Incomplete, illegible and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s/winner’s identity, age, place of residence and/or if necessary relevant phone bills to determine identification) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS/MMS costs. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entrants may enter via MMS or SMS. Please note that entrants with a Virgin mobile, 3 Hutchison or Revolution Telecom mobile handset and Victorian residents will not be able to enter via MMS. They must enter via SMS mechanic.
To enter, individuals must purchase the May Issue of Dolly Magazine, on sale 05/05/2010. Individuals who are permitted to enter via MMS must then take a photo of the Beautiful Malice advertorial page within the May issue, create an MMS using that photo, then enter (in the MMS) the keyword “Beautiful” along with their name and, if their mobile phone number is a private number, include their mobile phone number. Entrants must then send their completed MMS entry to 0439181818 during the promotional period.
Individuals that cannot enter via MMS must SMS the keyword “Beautiful”, their name, address and mobile phone number to 0439181818 during the promotional period. SMS entrants may be requested to show their DOLLY magazine as proof of purchase if they are drawn as a winner.
Maximum cost of SMS/MMS entry is 55c (including GST). MMS/SMS provider: Mocom.
- The first 5 valid entries drawn will be deemed the prize winners. Each winner will receive 1 of each product/pack, as stated below. There will be 5 x winners in total.
1 x Beautiful Malice book
Value: $24.99 ($124.95 total)
1 x Frostbland So…? Sinful fragrance pack, including:
•30ml EDT Fragrance – $14.95rrp
•100ml EDT Fragrance – $24.95rrp
•150ml Body Fragrance - $4.95rrp
Total value: $44.85rrp each prize pack ($224.25 total)
1 x Physicians Formula eye Packs, including:
•Physicians formula Shimmer Strips Custom eye shadow – $27.95rrp)
•Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara – $24.95rrp
•Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream- $19.95
Total value: $72.85rrp each prize pack ($364.25 total)
1 x Urban Magic hair straightener valued at $179.00 ($895 total)
1 x Fuji Z70 camera valued at $199 (total $995.00)
1 x Bellaboo Babe Starter Kit valued at $44.95 ($224.75 total)
Total Prize pool value: $2,828.20
- The prizes are valued in Australian dollars and are correct as at 07/04/2010.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are necessary at 10am AEST on 16/09/2010 in order to distribute any prizes that remain unclaimed and still by that date. This draw will be conducted subject to reference to the relevant state and territory rules and regulations. The second chance draw winner will be notified by phone and then mail using contact details provided in their entry and at the time of winner notification. Any winner(s) will be published on www.dolly.com.au [on [30/06/10].
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by/at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- MMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. MMS winners will be contacted by phone and the Promoter will record their address details so that the prize may be awarded. MMS entries via the Internet are ineligible. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant .
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to all relevant state and territory regulations) to modify, suspend, terminate or cease the promotion with fair notification to the entrants. The form of such notification is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f) use of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (or their parent/guardian if a winner is under the age of 18 years) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including (but not limited to) for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
- By entering the competition, the entrant consents to the Promoter collecting personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, telephoning the entrant regarding the promotion, and other messages which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services they may be interested in. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice (see Contents Page of DOLLY for location in each issue).
- The Promoter is ACP Magazines Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546), 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 1028. Telephone: (02) 9282 8000.
ACT Permit No. TP10/1642